Founded in 1978, Taiwan-based Ding Hwa Co., Ltd., now marketing under the brand DHCL Group, has 30+ years of experience in the design and manufacture of oil-less maintenance-free air compressors, vacuum pumps, and pneumatic accessories. Over the years, we have worked with top companies in their respective industries to develop and manufacture high-quality pump solutions, pump products, and pneumatic accessories customized to the specific needs of their markets. Industry-specific expertise includes laboratory, medical, cosmetics, spray atomization, as well as various industrial applications. As of July 1, 2018, Ding Hwa Co., Ltd. and Anest Iwata Corporation (Japan) formed a joint venture in which the DHCL Group business operations were transferred to the newly formed venture: Anest Iwata Sparmax Co., Ltd. (AISP).
Quality | Quality people. Quality processes. Quality design. Quality manufacturing. Quality service. DHCL Group is ISO9001, ISO13485, and ISO14001 certified.
Collaboration | DHCL Group works closely with you to develop and manufacture the right products for your business. We listen, understand, and deliver.
Industrial Design | User-centric design. User experience and perspective drives every aspect of DHCL Group's product development efforts.
Pump Design | Design pumps tailored to specific specs and requirements. AC or DC. Diaphragm or piston. Anti-corrosive suction. Portable units.
Mechanical Design | Our team of mechanical engineers design not only pumps, but also related accessories, such as specialty valves and regulators.
Digital Design | Our electrical engineers specialize in the digital control of pumps, the digital display of pressure, and the design of battery-powered units.
Tooling and Molding | Design and manufacture of plastic components and plastic housings. Experience with both injection molding and vacuum forming.
CNC Machining | In-house CNC. DHCL Group designs and machines counterweights, compressor parts, and pneumatic accessories.
Pump Manufacturing | 30+ years of experience. Efficient manufacturing processes enabled by rigorous quality, design, and inventory management systems.
Product Certification | Experience with product certification processes and requirements, including CE, medical CE, 510k, UL, CSA, GS Mark, PSE, and RoHS.
DHCL Group is a one-stop shop for all your pump needs. Many pump manufacturers provide "just a plain pump" for you to then accessorize and package into a complete product. And, certainly, we can do that for you too. But because we are not just a manufacturer, we can offer you much more. With 30+ years of experience in pump and pneumatic tools design, we specialize in collaborating with our customers to deliver a complete solution - a customized fully-accessorized pump (perhaps with digital control, customized housing, whatever's required) packaged, labeled, certified, and delivered to you ... ready to sell.
- Contract Manufacturing
- Provide us with your design and DHCL Group will manufacture it for you. Experienced with oil-less air compressors and vacuum pumps up to 1/2 HP.
- Private Label
- Take our existing pumps. Pair with the right accessories for your application and market. DHCL Group works with you to customize labeling and packaging to reflect your brand's image. Please be sure to visit Cliq Medical and Sparmax to learn more about private label opportunities for the medical and airbrush markets.
- Design Custom Pumps
- Design an air compressor or vacuum pump for your use-case, including specific flow and pressure requirements. Modify an existing pump in our product line-up or design from scratch.
- Design Custom Pneumatic Tools
- DHCL Group specializes in the design of spray atomization tools (such as airbrushes and spray guns), specialty valves, regulators, adaptors, manifolds, air tanks, and other pneumatic tools and accessories.
- Design Finished Products
- DHCL Group can collaborate with you to provide a complete and unique product solution. Market and use case analysis. Initial product concept. Customized pump design. Accessorize with analog or digital control and display. Customized metal or plastic housing design. Labeling and packaging design. And when all the design is done, we'll manufacture the product and ship it to you ... ready to sell.
- Obtain Product Certifications
- Collaborate with certification companies like TUV Rheinland, UL, CSA to obtain the required certifications for your custom product. Many of the products we offer for private label are already third party certified.